2015年9月16日星期三

No matter good or bad, you have no way to retreat.

As a just step into the workplace soon a new person, do not have any work experience, for the job I did not understand what looks like a child, need you to teach him little by little.My company is a professional manufacturer of diesel generator set. Didn't know what diesel generating sets, holding a try attitude began my career.
Now I have been working for two months, came to the first day of the scene also scenes appear in front of my eyes, is the first day in a boring and in product knowledge, I had no one to talk, no one I, everyone is busy with their work, and finally wait until to go off work, although there is a bus company, but don't know how to go home.At this moment, my heart is the collapse and helpless, but have a zeal of colleagues to help me.
After two months of learning slowly, the relationship between the colleague is also becoming more and more close, product knowledge is also more and more understanding.But do things go smoothly is often not good.Recently, I have a customer wants to purchase our Jamaica diesel generating sets, since began to negotiate, is in accordance with the said in his heart to it, but when is close to signing a contract, but because of the transportation time, no matter how much I email don't reply to me.I'm very glad to so lucky can strike a order during the internship, however, often runs counter to reality and ideal is.Because I too want to reach an order, and now become a bubble, my mood is like rain, always not happy.
I think I should not be the case, the customer is not just only this one, maybe after slowly precipitation, there will be better.No matter good or bad, you should look ahead.

没有评论:

发表评论